Onsite restaurant The Coach House by Michael Caines serves breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner (also open to non-residents). The 17th Century former coaching house is just a short walk from the main hotel building across a driveway and cobbled terrace area with a double door ground floor access. The lounge area at The Coach House by Michael Caines is accessible via two different staircases.
The hotel is located just off the A39 in a slightly hilly area with winding country roads. Parking is available on site.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance, please call +44 (0)1271 882 295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Taxis are available at the station, we are able to book you a private transfer or taxi on request
• The hotel is a 25 minute drive from the station
• The flooring in the reception area and throughout the hotel is carpeted, with the exception of the hotel lounge which has wooden flooring and two large rugs
• All public areas are well lit with natural and artificial lighting
• Guests are escorted to their room on arrival and shown around the hotel. Room features and amenities are also explained and demonstrated on arrival
• A loop system is not available, pen and paper is available
• Our reception is open 24/7 and a member of staff is always available for assistance
Parking and Arrival
• The car parks are both well-lit with clear signage
• Passengers can be dropped off directly at the main entrance and reception area
• There is one step at the front entrance to the hotel. There is no handrail.
• There are no steps at the second side entrance to the hotel
• The floor at the entrance has two different textures – a door mat and carpet
• A member of staff will be available to help with luggage
• There is a golf buggy available to take guests between buildings and also to the rooms in the grounds
• One of these rooms has a separate ground floor entrance with specific parking provided by the entrance to this room to provide wheelchair accessible accommodation.
• The width of the main hotel door to the ground floor rooms is approximately 1200mm. The bedroom and bathroom door are approximately 1000mm wide.
• Other rooms are available on other floors – please discuss any special arrangements with the reservations team prior to booking and le tus know if you require wheelchair accessible accommodation. Requests will be fulfilled subject to availability. We have a range of rooms available with flexible bed configurations and different styles of bathrooms. Some rooms require access by a few steps
• All bedrooms have a flat screen TV. Subtitles are available
• All bedrooms have direct dial telephones for assistance
Bathrooms, shower rooms and toilets
• Bathroom floors are tiled and surfaces marbled. All rooms vary in decoration, but are well lit and ventilated. Taps are mixer taps
• There are motion detection sensors in the bathrooms for night lighting
• Flooring is mostly carpeted except for in the restaurant which is tiled and lounge which is wooden
• Public seating is available either in the bar area (ground floor) or lounge area. Bar stools are available in the bar, with sofas and armchairs available in the hotel lounge. There is a ground floor toilet available in the restaurant and main hotel
• There is ample outside lighting controlled by light sensors to ensure lighting is provided as required dependant on seasonal changes, this is throughout the site and around all the buildings
• The floor in the restaurant/bar is tiled. The room is lit by natural light through windows, ceiling spotlights and wall lights
• There are no steps at the entrance of the restaurant however the upstairs seating area is only accessible by stairs